Had our 26 week Doctor's appointment yesterday. All is well with little munchkin. His heartrate was in the 150's/160's yesterday and my Doctor could tell he was really active while she was using the Doppler. I am measuring a week behind at this point though. The Doctor didn't seem too concerned and said that this happens sometimes when the baby is in a weird position or something like that. I guess I never knew what I was measuring when munchkin was measuring ahead. I assume it's quite common though for this to happen so I'm not worried about it. I have a feeling that at my next appointment on May 19th all will be measuring just fine. My Doctor said I have "popped" since the last time she saw me so that's a good sign. I just don't know how in the world I could be measuring a week behind when people have been commenting on how big I am and asking me if I'm having twins!
Munchkin's been kicking, moving, punching and rolling up a storm lately. Last night Jeff could see him kicking me. Sometimes he kicks me pretty hard and it actually hurts but I'm enjoying every second of it :)!! Our Childbirth class on Monday went good. Only one to go and we are done with those. This last Monday we went over C-Sections, pain relief during labor and we watched some video's. The last night we get to tour the birthing suite and all that fun stuff. I am interested in seeing all that too! I just can't believe the 5 weeks of classes is about done already!
Sounds like we are suppose to get more snow this weekend. Isn't tomorrow the first day of May?? Seriously! At this rate our garden won't be planted until June! I am hoping the snow stays out west in the Hills...but time will tell. As of yet the weather guys have no idea how much we are "suppose" to get this weekend. I guess we'll wait and see!
Jeff's got some projects he's working on out in the shop. I think this next month now he'll be concentrating on his puller tractor and his trailer. His first tractor pull is May 30 (if there is no snow)! Boy that really is sneaking up on us! Bring on summer :)!!
So I guess that's about it. Just wanted to let everyone know that all went well at our appointment yesterday. Have a great week everyone! God's Blessings to you all!!
11 comments:
Glad to hear all is going well!! Feeling all the movements of a baby is amazing...little miracles!!
Congrats on the good appointment with the little munchkin!!
I am happy to hear things are going well for you and the baby!! I loved the kicking part....so awesome...except when they get a little hard with the kicking!!
what exciting news about your little one :o) I'm so glad everything is going well for you!
I can't believe that you all are still getting snow. Then again, here in North Carolina, we just dipped back down below freezing last night when it had been in the 80s this past weekend. Craziness!
I hope you have a wonderful week Erin!
Wonderful news, Erin.
I want to see pictures of a pregnant you!
I'm with FFW....pictures please??
So glad all is going well for you!
Sounds like good news to me. 14 more weeks to go!!
NO worries about the measuring thing. It will all work out in the end.. I did that seasaw thing too..
Glad to hear he is active and you had a great report! Wonderful news!
I love the updates. Glad to hear everything is going well! Enjoy those kicks, it's all over before you know it!
I loved it when my munckins kicked and moved around inside.
That is the neatest feeling.
You sound like you have been busy.
Post a Comment