Thursday, July 03, 2008

36 Week Appointment

Had my 36 week appointment yesterday. Only gained a few pounds which I was happy about! I was so worried with the swelling in my feet that I would see like a 10 lb. increase on the scale but I only saw a few pounds added so that wasn't so bad! My blood pressure was 140/88. The nurse said she might have to take it again before I leave because it was a little high but the Doctor said it was like it always is so she wasn't concerned. Little Munchkin's heart rate was in the 140's yesterday. And let me just say it's a good thing I'm not a Doctor because I would be so horrible at what I do. You know how I've been thinking Munchkin is transverse/breech...well I got a shock yesterday. My Doctor said Munchkin is HEAD DOWN!! I couldn't believe it. I was convinced he was in there sideways. Like I said I guess it's a good thing I'm not a Doctor! She said I'm making some progress (I'll spare you all the details) but she wants him to "bake" in there for a little while yet. I haven't dropped yet either...so maybe I should start walking more..he he! My next appointment is July 10th.

We have a tractor pull in Inwood tomorrow. I got the OK to go. My Doctor said that Sioux Falls and Canton are close enough if I need to get to a hospital. I also reminded her that Rock Valley has a hospital too. The pull starts at 11:00. At least it's not suppose to be so stinkin' hot. I am hearing 80 degree's for tomorrow plus a little bit of wind. That sounds about perfect. I'm still taking my umbrella just in case though..he he!!

God's Blessings to you all! We wish everyone a Happy and Safe 4th of July!!!

8 comments:

Jamey said...

Yeah...head down!! Glad to hear that things are looking good. Good luck to Jeff at the tractor pull. Have a nice 4th of July!!

Just Mom said...

WOO-HOO!

Have a fantastic weekend, Erin. Take it easy.

Lori said...

HAPPY JULY 4TH. HAVE A GREAT WEEKEnD.


So glad little munckin turned and is head down.

Tracy said...

Progress...progress.

Have a great day today and GOOD LUCK Jeff at the tractor pull.

A mom said...

Oh girl. Not much longer! Hope Jeff did good at the tractor pull.

Tess said...

Glad to hear all is going with the little man! That is awesome!
I hope you had a good 4th!!!

Jamie said...

It has been a while since I checked in with you.

I am so glad the baby moved in the right position. Sounds like things are coming a long great!! Good luck with everything!!!

Frazzled Farm Wife said...

Head down....that's great news!

Hope the heat we have had hasn't been to tough of you.