Friday, December 01, 2006

And We're Almost Off

Only a few more hours of work and Jeff and I are off to Mom and Dads for the weekend. The plan is to leave by 1 p.m. We both still have to pack and of course I have to do the sink full of dishes before we go! We already took Jake to Inwood so we don't have to worry about that. The ducks need some water and some food and off we go!

This week went pretty fast. Some days seemed longer then others but that's pretty typical. Next week Jeff and I need to start our Christmas shopping. I think we'll probably need to go to Sioux Falls. The shopping in Madison isn't terrible but it seems like it's more expensive and there really isn't much variety. Sioux Falls usually gets our Christmas shopping business. We usually try to make a list of the gifts we plan to buy for people and we try to stick to it...that way we have a goal in mind and we can get in and out as quickly as possible. The less time in Sioux Falls the better.

Well I'm kind of boring today...I'll post more later. I'll maybe post some pictures of our Christmas tree and maybe even the outside of our house all lit up (I am waiting for the weather to get a little bit warmer). God's Blessings to everyone! Have a great weekend!

No comments: