Our nephew made his appearance today December 14th, 2006 at 4:30 something this afternoon (I don't remember the exact time...I was too excited). They named him Cade Ryan. He weighed in at 7lbs. 15oz. and at the time I talked to Adam they hadn't measured him yet. I asked Adam if he was perfect and he said he was! Cade has blonde hair and big hands (I told Adam, Cade must have gotten that from his daddy). I think Jeff and I will try to get over to see them sometime on Saturday. My mom is coming up too on Saturday to meet the new bundle of joy! Dad can't make it because of Church on Sunday but everyone will get together on the 26th..which isn't so far away!
Just wanted to share the good news. I'll email pictures around as soon as we get some and take some! More to come!
No comments:
Post a Comment