Let me start off with saying Jeff and I had a very nice time at Mom and Dad's this weekend. We got there on Friday night at around 7 and just hung out until bedtime. On Saturday we laid low in the morning and in the afternoon Mom took us out shopping. Jeff wanted to go to Sears to use his gift cards he got from his parents for his birthday so we stopped there. He found some tools for his shop and was good to go! After that, Mom drove us to downtown Cedar Rapids to go to a store that she likes to go to on her lunch breaks. This store is in an old church. It has 4 or 5 rooms you can walk through and they are all themed. There is antiques and brand new stuff to buy. It was a neat store. We found a shelf and also this lantern thing to put in our kitchen. That night before going to Red Lobster we went to the Church of Latter Day Saints to tour their Nativity show. They have all sorts of Nativity scene's on display. It was very neat to see! We then went and stuffed our faces at Red Lobster! Sunday we went to church and had lunch with Mom and Dad before taking off at 1:30. We got to Lee and Judy's at 7pm, ate supper, chatted, loaded the dog and went home. All was well at our house when we got home. We had a great time this weekend.As for the title of this blog...there has been some major changes for us in the last few days. More so for me. I accepted a new job on Friday at another law office in town. I'll be starting there on December 19th. I will be working part time still...mornings only which will be very nice!
Another change we experience is I changed my hair-do. Ok so it's not that big of a deal but I went back to my original color (brown) and had a few blonde highlights added. She also cut it pretty short and both Jeff and I really like it. It's different again and it's about time. I haven't changed my hair for at least 10 years so it was time for a change.
So that's it this fine Monday! God's Blessings to you all. More to come!
1 comment:
I like the hair do!!! Glad to hear you had a nice time by your folks. We'll be waiting to hear when that baby is born!!
Lori
Post a Comment