I can't believe how fast this month is going. I know it's only the 6th of December but pretty soon it'll be the 16th and then Christmas and BOOM...December is long gone! I have had no motivation what so ever to do any Christmas shopping yet. Jeff and I are going to have to get to Sioux Falls sometime in the next week or two to get it done. We usually do pretty good and get it done in one night which is great. I hope this year we are able to do that. I did order our Christmas cards and type up a Christmas letter today so I have acomplished something!
Our nephew still hasn't made an appearence yet. I guess we'll all just have to be patient and wait for the little guy! Adam said he has a good feeling about December 14th. My Mom did too because at the shower we had to fill out these little cards that asked when we thought the baby was going to be born, weight, etc. Mom put down the 14th. So who knows! That would be really neat if he did come on the 14th. I'll keep everyone posted!
I'm cleaning this morning. The house needs it! I usually keep up with it pretty good. I just need to pick up, dust, sweep and clean the bathroom. If I do that every week then the house usually stays pretty clean. I have to work today at 1. I'm looking forward to starting my new job on the 19th. It'll be a change. I have already had people say to me "So you are going to the dark side huh?" The dark side meaning the defense side. I see it as a new opportunity and a new chapter in my life...so it'll be good! Jeff has been busy out in the shop the last few nights. He has had some jobs to do out there. I think he has another one to do tonight. He's a busy guy and he's fighting a cold! Poor guy! No rest for the weary I guess! I got 2 more orders for gift baskets last night (I have had 6 total). So I'm pretty excited about that. I'll be heading to Sioux Falls on Friday afternoon to go buy the required supplies. Hopefully it won't be too crazy!
Well that's it from the Blankespoor household today! God's Blessings to everyone! More to come!!
No comments:
Post a Comment