I can't believe that we will be leaving for Colorado in less then 24 hours! When we made the reservations in January I NEVER thought tomorrow would get here and now look...we are about ready to go! Where did the time go! The last 9 months have flown by and we are both very excited to begin the FUN!!!
It's almost seemed impossible to get through this work week. It never fails that when are are looking so forward to something the days just DRAG on and on! I'm sure the last few hours of work today will go SUPER SLOW. There is a plus though...there are 2 birthdays here at work today so we get CAKE!! Hey it's the little things that get me through! Jeff has been busy at work today. He said it never fails that when they know he's going on vacation, he's swamped! This happens all the time...at least his day will go fast!
We have to take Jake to Lee and Judy's house tonight. He is going to be staying there until Wednesday night. He gets so excited when he sees us loading up the truck with his pet supplies. I'm sure tonight will be no different. The ducks are going to have to fend for themselves. We are leaving them with food and water so they should be just fine. We don't really do much with them expect feed and water them so this won't be any different for them..it's just a little colder then they are use to! I think that goes for a lot of us. It's too cold already and we don't like it! That wind is nasty and seeing the snow falling yesterday didn't make me look any more forward to winter. Jeff was excited to see the snow...if it would have snowed more I have no doubt that he would have gotten a snowmobile out and took a few spins around the yard. But the snow didn't stick around...we'll wait until December (hopefully) for that to happen.
I won't be posting anything on the blog until next Wednesday after we get settled back into the real world. I'm sure I'll have TONS of pictures to post so be prepared for those! God's blessings to everyone and I'll post more next week. I think my brain is already on vacation....only a few more hours to go until we are OFFICIALLY ON VACATION!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment