Friday, October 06, 2006

One Week to Go!!! YIPPEEE!!!

As you can tell from the title...Jeff and I only have one week to go until our trip! I woke up this morning and said to him "Honey...we leave in a week!" I'm like that in the morning...Jeff tells me I'm a morning person but I deny it left, right, upside down and sideways! Not that there is anything wrong with being a morning person...I use to be a night owl but those days are long gone. Jeff's a night owl...he works out in the shop sometimes until 2 am. But getting up in the morning is another story for him...he is not a morning person and he will tell you that!

I'm working all day today. I usually work all day on Thursdays but today I get to work my long day. Yesterday afternoon, me and Jake roamed around the yard snapping pictures again. I ended up taking 135 pictures in a one hour span! Some are good...some are not so good! Of course there are pictures of Jake and of the ducks. I even took some pictures of Jeff's toys (including a "new" planter he got on Tuesday). We are going to plow up some of our alfalfa and plant kandy corn and potatoes next spring/summer. So he needed a planter. He traded some hay bales for this planter. I'm not even going to say what color it is...might shock everyone that we would let that color any where close to our yard :)...but it was a trade so you can't be too picky! Jeff has been very busy at work today. That's good because next week they have the New Car Showing so the shop has to close down at noon and the poor service guys have to clean to get ready for that...so he won't work a full day on Wednesday and then he'll be off Friday, Monday, and Tuesday. So he won't get any commission hours those days. Oh well...it'll be worth it!

Sounds like next week is suppose to be colder! I saw that as of right now they are saying the HIGH next Thursday is 40 degrees! Ok so it's WAY TOO EARLY for that kind of temperature change..but I guess we gotta take the good with the bad! I just hope it's nice in Colorado...alittle snow might add a nice touch (but only when we are up in the mountains). It's a good thing I took a bunch of pictures yesterday of the pretty leaves on the trees because after the wind we are having today...I seriously don't think there will be any leaves left on the trees! It's blowing like crazy out there!

Well that's it from the Blankespoor household this sunny Friday afternoon. Hope all is well with everyone. God's blessings to everybody!

No comments: