Thursday, October 19, 2006

Home Again, Home Again

Well we made it home yesterday (the 18th) at around 3 pm. We were going to try to drive all the way back on Tuesday (the 17th) but after 6 hours of BORING Wyoming we decided to stay the night in Spearfish, SD. It was VERY hard to leave Colorado. We instantly fell in love with Estes Park and our cabin that was home for 3 1/2 days. Our cabin was so cozy, warm and charming. We decided that we need to decorate our house in a cabin type theme. So we bought a ton of bears, moose, and cabin type accessories. It'll be a work in progress for a LONG time though. We'll just keep buying stuff like that and try to make our home as comfy as our cabin in Estes Park.

The next few days I'm going to talk about our trip. Saturday I'll start with our trip to Minden, NE and of course I'll include LOTS of pictures with each new post. So I'll post more soon I promise.

God's Blessings to everyone! More to come!

No comments: