Monday, July 24, 2006

IT RAINED!!!!!!!!!

Just a little side note to say that IT FINALLY RAINED!!!! Not much but hey we'll take any rain we can get at this point. Jeff said we got 4/10th's of an inch and it might start up again because the clouds looked pretty heavy. However with the rain/thunderstorm came some nasty wind. Tomorrow afternoon will be spent trying to force my tomato plants to go back to an upright position. Jeff had the lawn mower out and had just started to mow when the storm hit...he said he would have gotten the mower out a lot sooner then this if he had known it would make it rain!

That's it for now...sorry there aren't any pictures with these last two postings...I suppose I could go take some pictures of my cookbooks :)! I'll spare everyone...I'll post more pictures with the next entry. God's blessings to everyone!

No comments: