Wednesday, November 15, 2006

BURRR!!!


It feels like winter out there today! There was even a tiny bit of snow on the ground this morning. Nothing to get too excited about but there was a little out there! It just feels like winter out there...or I should say it feels more like November out there! Last week we got spoiled when it was near 70 for a few days. Now it's back to reality and it's time for some more November-like weather. Sounds like this weekend is going to be decent though..which is great because my parents are driving up this direction on Friday and staying until Sunday.

I am taking Friday off from work this week. It's Jeff's birthday on Friday so I think we are going to go out to eat that night. Saturday we'll be going in all different directions. Jeff has to work in the morning so I'll probably head to Brandon by myself for Morgan's baby shower at 1. Jeff is going to drive to Brandon sometime after 3 (when the shower is over). I think we are having dinner sometime around 6:30 or so. I plan to bake some on Friday morning so I have some goodies to take on Saturday for supper. I found this really good Oreo Cheesecake recipe that I plan to try out and I also think I'm going to make Creamy Orange Salad (it's a jello salad with mandarin oranges, jello, pudding and whipped topping). I also need to clean the house on Friday so that'll be a busy day!

Jeff's been working out in the shop on his tractor. Last night he put a different tire on his "new" tractor. Yes he only put on one because he still needs to get a rim for the other tire :)! So it has one huge tire on it and the other tire has to be jacked up so the tractor sits even. I worked on some crafty things last night and still need to get more done before next Saturday (the 25th). It's snuck up on me...everyone said it would but did I listen..NOPE! I feel like I'm back in college and there is a due date for a project and I just keep putting it off until the week before...yup that's what this feels like and I don't like it :)! I hope people buy this stuff or everyone is getting my crafts as Christmas presents (not that that would be a bad thing if I do say so myself)!

It's funny how I can start one of these postings thinking I have nothing to say and then I ramble on and on and on. I guess I think about things as I type! Sometimes that's the best way to do it! So I guess now that I've said it all (for today anyway) that's it for now. God's blessings to everyone! Hope everyone is staying warm! More to come!

No comments: