
HAPPY BIRTHDAY JEFF!!!! Today as you can tell is Jeff's birthday! I baked him a cake last night while he was off at his training for work so when he came home he had a surprise waiting for him! Of course we couldn't wait until today to cut into it so we had birthday cake a day early! And boy is it yummy! HAPPY BIRTHDAY SWEETIE...HOPE IT'S A GOOD ONE!
We are kinda bummed out around here today though. My mom and dad called this morning and my dad has the FLU! So mom had to decide if she was going to come alone or not. This is not turning out the way we planned...so bummed out! Poor Dad! I felt so bad for him this morning...he sounded terrible! Get better Dad!! Mom is driving here by herself today and the plans will go on as usual. Jeff thinks we might be able to go down to their house the weekend after Thanksgiving and celebrate a late Thanksgiving with mom and dad..that way dad can have somewhat of a Thanksgiving celebration. Adam and Morgan, however, won't be able to make it to that one since the baby's due date is rapidly approaching and she's not suppose to travel very far. Well talk to mom more about it tomorrow and see what she thinks.
So that's what's going on today. I have the day off so I'm going to do some baking for tomorrow (Oreo Cheesecake and Creamy Orange Salad). I also am going to work on my crafts for next Saturday. Tonight we are going out for birthday supper...I told Jeff he has to choose where we are going since he's the birthday boy! God's blessings to everyone! More to come later!
No comments:
Post a Comment