It's hard to believe another week is almost over! It's even harder to believe that in a little less then 2 weeks we will have Thanksgiving! Doesn't it just seem like it was the 4th of July?! The year really has gone fast and the birth of our nephew (December 19th) and Christmas will be here before we know it!
I have the day off today since tomorrow is veterans Day. Jeff is taking half the day off today too. He is going to Salem to buy some parts for his "new" tractor. While he's in Salem, I'm going to Sioux Falls to do some shopping. I'm sure the stores will be crazy but that's alright. I suppose we should get use to that since the holidays are coming up and everyone will be doing their Christmas shopping. When we do our Christmas shopping, we try to go on the weeknights and avoid the crowds on the weekends. We have found over the past few years though that everyone else apparently has the same idea we do :)!
The cold weather has returned. Today the high is suppose to be 36 degrees! BURRRR!!! Oh well, might as well get use to it because winter is right around the corner! It snowed a little bit but we heard that some places in Iowa (Spencer) got 6 to 8 inches! It's strange how it can be 70 degrees earlier in the week and then snow that much a few days later! Goofy weather!
I am so happy that all the political campaigning is done for awhile! The phone calls and commercials were getting VERY old...I'm sure a lot of you would agree with me and Jeff on that! The State's Attorney's Office (where I work) will be getting a new State's Attorney in January. So we'll have some changes going on in our office.
I guess that's it this blustery Friday morning! Hope everyone has a great day! God's Blessings to you all! More to come!
No comments:
Post a Comment