Monday, November 13, 2006

A relaxing weekend and the beginning of yet another week...

We had a nice weekend. Not too much went on but it's always nice to sit and relax. I went to Sioux Falls on Friday afternoon and Jeff headed off to Salem to buy his tractor parts. Sioux Falls was a mad house as usual! I made it to some of the stores I wanted to go to but decided at 5:15 that enough was enough and came home. I can only handle so many hours in that place before it's time to get outta there! When I got home Jeff was working on his "new" tractor. He cleaned up and we went out to supper at our usual. That's always nice. Then we came home and relaxed.

On Saturday, Lee, Judy and Brian came up to help Jeff plow one of our alfalfa fields. We are going to plant sweet corn and potatoes in there next spring so he wanted to plow it before winter hits. That was kinda neat to watch but it was so cold and windy out on Saturday..Judy and I spent most of the time in the house. The guys finished all the plowing by 3:30. It looks nice and I can't wait to plant that stuff next spring! Sunday we did the usual family thing in Inwood...which is always nice.

This week is going to be a busy one! I'm sure it'll go very fast too...the busy ones always do! Jeff has training on Thursday night in Sioux Falls for work so I'll probably hang out at home and bake some for my families Thanksgiving celebration on Saturday night! Mom and Dad are heading up this direction (well to Adam and Morgan's anyway) on Friday. We are so excited to see them...we haven't seen them since September! They will be here until Sunday afternoon. On Saturday we have a baby shower for Morgan and Baby Boy at Morgan's mom's house. It's nice they could schedule that for when mom would be up here so she can be there to enjoy it too! Jeff has to work that morning so he plans to drive to Adam and Morgan's sometime in the afternoon (probably after the baby shower is done). We are celebrating our families Thanksgiving that night too...we can't wait to stuff our faces!! Jeff's birthday is on Friday and my Dad's birthday is on Monday the 20th so I'm sure we'll be having some what of a birthday celebration too for the guys. Let the gorge fest begin!

Well that's it from the Blankespoor household this sunny Monday morning. God's blessings to everyone.

No comments: