Wednesday, November 22, 2006

Let the Gorgefest Continue!

It's so hard to believe that Thanksgiving is tomorrow already! Seriously, where did the year go? Like my Dad always says "After Halloween, the rest of the year just fly's by." and boy he isn't kidding! Before we know it Christmas will be here and 2006 will be long gone.

We have the Blankespoor Thanksgiving Feast at Noon tomorrow in Inwood. Tonight I have to make my salad. We are going to go to church at 9:30 tomorrow morning and then go pig out at noon! I'm sure we'll all be taking naps later that afternoon! On Saturday we are going to Grandma and Arnie's for the Top Thanksgiving celebration. Jeff and I might be late for that one though. The Show and Sell show is Saturday and goes from 9 am to 3 pm. Then we have to clean it up (unless everything sells which would be GREAT)..and then we have to drive 2 hours to get to Hull, IA. I need to make something wonderful for the Top get together too but I just haven't figured out what yet. I'm sure it'll come to me but it has to be made on Friday because Saturday is pretty well booked. Then next weekend Jeff and I will go to Mom and Dad's house to celebrate an even later Thanksgiving. Since Dad wasn't able to make it to our little celebration last weekend, we are taking the celebration to him! I'm even going to make Oreo Cheesecake again since he didn't get to enjoy any of it last weekend (and I'm still enjoying it for a snack..thank you very much :)!!) So we have a few weekends of celebrating ahead of us..which is fine by us!

We are truly very thankful for our families this Thanksgiving season. Each one of you truly is a blessing and we Thank God each day for all of you! We hope everyone has a Blessed Thanksgiving and we also hope everyone has Safe Travels (if traveling). More to come!

No comments: