It's so hard to believe that it's Valentines Day already. Seriously where is the time going? Pretty soon it'll be spring (which won't be a bad thing)! Jeff and I don't really do all that much for Valentines Day. We get each other cards and then usually go out somewhere nice for supper. When we were first dating we would drive to Sioux Falls to eat at a fancy restaurant and exchange presents...but now that we are an "old" married couple that has stopped. We realize that the money that could be spent on $45.00 a dozen roses could be put to better use somewhere else :)! I guess that's what happens when you grow up and get married :)!! I wouldn't have it any other way though...I'm with the man I LOVE so that's what's important on Valentines Day and all year round. I did however put in a request for a song to be played today on our local radio station. I requested "Only God (Could Stop Me Loving You)" by Emerson Drive. (Click Here to see the video) This is our song that we had our first dance to on our wedding day. Ok so I had to do something a little sappy :)!
Jeff has been busy getting everything ready for this weekend's snowmobiling adventure. I got on my snowmobile and drove around the yard for about 15 minutes last night. It was like riding a bike...I remembered how to do it right away. However there might be one problem if Jeff's off driving around the hills with Alan and Brian...I can't start my own snowmobile!! I swear you have to be a body builder to start my sled! I attempted to pull on that thing two times last night and it wasn't pretty. So we'll see what happens...Tami get your muscles ready!! And maybe Aiko can help me out too! I plan to take TONS of pictures this weekend so be warned that next week there will be pictures galore on this blog!!
Otherwise that's about it. Today Cade is 2 months old already! That is so hard to believe that he's that old already. Our nephew sure is growing up fast!! Hopefully next weekend we can get over there to see Adam, Morgan, and Cade again. Mom and Dad made it back from Hawaii and had a great time. I'm sure it was hard to come back to snow and cold after being in 80 degree weather for near a week. I can't wait to see pictures!! Jake's going to Inwood tomorrow to stay at Lee and Judy's. They are also watching Copper (Tami and Alan's dog) while we are all gone. Thanks in advance to them! We really appreciate it!
Well everyone...Have a wonderful and happy Valentines Day! God's Blessings to everyone!
No comments:
Post a Comment