If the weather guys were correct...Jeff might have to get out the snowmobiles this weekend and drive around the yard. Ok I know...not the same as snowmobiling out in Spearfish but hey at least it's an opportunity, right?! :)
We are suppose to get 4 to 8 inches...to be honest with you I hope it just dumps snow on us. We haven't had a good ol' blizzard for a LONG LONG time! So far this morning it has done the freezing rain stuff...then it switches to snow and then back to that sleety rain stuff again. I don't like that part of it. I would much rather just have ALL SNOW :). It's suppose to change over by 3 p.m. today. I guess we'll see if the weather guys are right or if they have totally blown this one out of proportion yet again (they are good at that sometimes).
With the weather the way it is, we might end up staying put this weekend. I guess we'll see what happens. I have a feeling a lot of people will just stay at home this weekend too. God's Blessing to everyone!
No comments:
Post a Comment