Jeff and I really want to take another vacation and we are trying to figure out where to go next. Last October we headed out to Estes Park, Colorado and LOVED IT!! I thought that maybe we could go there every year but we really want to see the rest of the United States. We are struggling with the next place to visit.
Neither one of us has been on a plane. Neither one of us has been to the ocean. So I guess that might be the next logical step but I'm not sure we want to venture that far yet. Where have some of you gone that you thought was great? Where would you recommend going on a vacation? We don't want to spend some outrageous amount on a trip...we want to go somewhere nice but reasonably priced. Any suggestions? Come on you know you want to tell me...even if you have never posted on this blog before...feel free to tell us where you have gone on your most special vacation. We want to know!
I have started to look into the Wisconsin, Montana, and Wyoming but I'm not sure what parts of these states would be the best to visit. I would love to go back to Estes Park but am worried that if we go there again we might not come back :)! This weekend we are going to Spearfish, SD and I know that's beautiful. We need somewhere new to venture off to. I'm not sure if this vacation will be in the works this year or next year but it's never to early to start planning. So please share with us...where have you gone that was wonderful? Tell us about it so we can get some fresh ideas :) !
Otherwise not too much is going on with us today. It's snowing right now which is fine by us. We are "suppose" to get 2 to 4 inches tonight/tomorrow. We'll see. Tomorrow night Jeff and I are getting out the snowmobiles and driving them around the yard for awhile. I haven't been on mine since last year and I was only on it once so I'll need some practice before this weekend. I'm sure it's like riding a bike! We are looking so forward to this weekend...it'll be nice to get away for a few days.
God's Blessings to everyone! More to come later!
2 comments:
We have traveled to more places around the world then I ever imagined this past year. Our top highlights were Rome, Australia, and Japan. My Husband thought San Diego was just as great as Australia. SO I would recommend going there!! It is a short flight and there are a ton of great things to do!!
We took the kids two years ago to the Black Hills and then on to Yellowstone and the Grand Tetons. It was beautiful. Not quite as nice as Estes though, that is still my favorite. We took the camper and spent like 4/5 days doing all the different "drives" through Yellowstone, we also did lots of hiking. The kids loved it and wanted to go back the next summer. It's really something that everyone should see at least once and it's not so far away!! Good luck picking a place, and have a great weekend.
Lori
Post a Comment