Well there's not too much going on at the Blankespoor household. Jeff's been busy out in the shop the past few nights working on lots of different projects. Last night he was trying to get one of his vintage snowmobiles to fire up. Needless to say it didn't. I think this weekend he's going to get the snowmobiles ready for our trip next weekend to Spearfish. He knows his snowmobile runs but mine for some reason won't even turn over. Jeff's hoping that it's just out of gas!
I checked the trail reports online this morning for Spearfish and apparently there isn't very much snow out there right now. I guess they got some last night but they said a foot or more would be ideal. I highly doubt that's going to happen in a weeks time but then again you never know. They are having a TON of snow out in upstate New York...Jeff said they should share some of that snow with us. If they could I'm sure they would! So who knows what's going to happen next weekend. I also looked on the weather channel website and looked at the 10 day forecast for Spearfish. They mentioned snow a few days but I don't think it's suppose to amount to much. And the temps for next weekend are in the 40's. I think we'll all still have fun though even if there isn't a ton of snow.
No big plans for the weekend. I think I'll clean the house tomorrow while Jeff is working in the morning. On Sunday we'll venture to Inwood for church and family time. We always enjoy that (not to mention the good food Lee makes for dinner). I'm sure we'll talk about the final details of our trip on Sunday too.
So that's it on this fabulous Friday. We hope everyone has a great weekend. God's Blessings to everyone...more to come!
No comments:
Post a Comment