The sun has finally made an appearance! It actually came out yesterday too...and boy was it nice to see it! We all were wondering what that bright ball in the sky was! It had been way too long since the sun had last graced our presence! Better take advantage of it now because it sounds like on Wednesday it's going to disappear again!
Jeff and I really didn't do too much Saturday or Sunday. Yesterday we went to Inwood for church and lunch. Spent the afternoon just hanging out and napping at Lee and Judy's. Nothing wrong with a good nap on Sunday, along with NASCAR and Football!
Today it's back to the usual...work! Jeff said his morning was pretty busy which is always a good thing but it's Monday so it's hard to get back into the swing of things. I know how that goes too! This morning I did laundry and caught up with some things around the house. I had to work at 1. We both are fighting off cold's (I think it's colds...seems like everyone around us lately has been sick)...Jeff and I both have sore, scratchy throats. I think we'll survive though...plenty of rest and liquids should do the trick. Jeff plans to mow the lawn tonight...and I have to finish the laundry (it's at home out on the clothesline drying...hopefully). I am going to go to Sioux Falls on Friday afternoon to buy more supplies for my crafts. I am really enjoying working on those and have gotten positive feedback from all who have seen them so far. I better keep working...I have A LOT to do!
The animals are all good. The female duck has decided that our flowerbed is the perfect nest. I looked in there this morning and there are 7 eggs in the flowers now! Jake tried to get in there to check them out but I made him get out of there. He likes eating eggs...in fact that dog even likes cold coffee. He's a crazy animal and so much fun! His leg seems a lot better now that he's lost weight so we'll see how it is around the time his surgery is scheduled. There is a chance that this knee surgery could make his leg worse then it is...so we have to weigh out options I guess. I'll keep everyone posted!
Only a few more weeks until Colorado!! We are so excited. We are going to take TONS of pictures so we'll be sure to post a bunch on here after we get back.
Well that's it for now. Happy Monday to everyone! God's blessings to everyone.
No comments:
Post a Comment