Saturday, September 23, 2006

Rain Rain Go Away....

It's been raining now for 3 days! As Jeff says "It's Duck Weather!" Boy he isn't kidding! Too bad it didn't do this in July and August when we really needed it bad. Oh well I guess we're catching up now! I don't mind staying in the house to work on things...it's just that it's so gloomy and dreary outside that all you pretty much want to do is sit in the house under a warm toasty blanket, drinking hot tea and watching TV or sleeping. We have too much to do to be doing that! Sounds like Monday will be pretty nice so we'll just keep that in mind and be happy that it's finally raining and we are catching up from the lack of it this summer.

Fall starts today at 12:03! We LOVE fall! I'm happy that we don't have to turn the clocks back yet though. That always bums me out for a few days because I know it means winter is coming! I'm not a big cold fan! Jeff doesn't mind it...he's one of those guys that can adjust to temperatures! Not me...I'm cold all the time (usually)! Jeff is excited for winter because he loves to be out snowmobiling...hopefully no BIG snow storms will hit for awhile yet! He keeps talking about taking a snowmobile with us to Colorado when we go next month...that probably isn't going to happen :)! He'll have to patient and wait until the snow flys around here.

This past week pretty much flew by. Jeff has been pretty busy at work again...today he said he's going to be extra busy because the other GM tech that usually works on Saturdays is duck hunting today. So Jeff's morning should go pretty fast. Not sure what I'm going to do yet today. Probably work on some more crafts and pick the house up. I've been reading a lot lately too...so I might have to start another book today (I finished a really good one last night at midnight). I had Jake out this morning for all of 20 minutes...just enough time for him to run around a bit in the rain and for me to get him food and water. He doesn't like the rain much either and he pretty much stays put in his dog house while it's raining. The ducks are roaming all over the yard in the rain...they love this wet weather. Like Jeff said "It's Duck Weather"!

Well that's all for now. God's blessings to everyone! More to come!

No comments: