Wednesday, April 04, 2007

Go Ahead and Ask Us...

I was blog reading another blog today (Thanks Jamie)and found this on there and thought it was a neat idea and a good way to meet new people. It's also a good way for you to learn lots of stuff about me and Jeff!

So please go ahead and ask us any question or questions you would like. I'll post the answers tomorrow (Thursday). There is nothing off limit so ask away. And don't forget to read the post directly after this...it's a lovely tale from my younger days! Ha! :)

4 comments:

Lori said...

Hi Erin. I don't mind at all if you read my blog. Please feel free to come back whenever you want comment whenever you like.

I hope you don't mind my popping over to your blog either.

The question I will ask you is:
How did you and your hubbie meet?
How long have you been married?
What are your hobbies to?

Jamie said...

HMMMM......

What is your favorite and least favorite thing about yourself and Jeff?

A mom said...

If you won the lottery, what would you do?

How many siblings do you have?

Who is your best friend?

If you could have one wish, what would it be?

Tell us about a favorite child hood memory.

When is your birthday?

Tracy said...

Geesh Miah! (giggle)

What do you do for a living?

Did you go to college??