I thought this cartoon was fitting for the weather we are experiencing around here. I guess we'll take some mud if it means that the snow is melting and the weather is warming up!My mom is driving up to Adam and Morgan's house tomorrow so I'll go spend the afternoon there with them. Jeff is going to Inwood all day so that works out perfectly for me. I plan to take LOTS of pictures of Cade tomorrow...it's been awhile since I've seen him. I'm sure he's changed a lot in the month since I was at their house.
Today after work I'm going to go to Lori B's house to stamp some cards. I'm sure that'll be fun and it'll be nice to finally meet her. I'm so excited to finally meet someone who likes to do this kind of stuff (and that she lives in Madison)! I was thinking that if anyone ever wants to see my scrapbooks or wants to get together for lunch or crafts or whatever to let me know and we can all get together. It would be nice to meet some of my blogging buddies :)!!
We hope everyone has a great weekend! I'll probably post some more later...I saw a blog recipe exchange on Lori B's blog so I might have to participate in that. God's Blessings to everyone! More to come!!
5 comments:
With the melting comes the mud.
Yeah I'm glad it's Friday too.
Looking forward to meeting you and stamping.
I agree: It would be fun if there is anyone else that wants to join in and have lunch too.
P.S. Please do share some recipes.
Have a great weekend and enjoy the nice weather! FINALLY!
Thanks for coming over today. I had a fun time.
Have a great weekend!
Love the cartoon! TOO TRUE!!! I would take MUD anyday...well, maybe!
Post a Comment