Thursday, April 26, 2007

Scattergories

I have seen this on quite a few blogs so I thought I would play along!

SCATTERGORIES...it's harder than it looks! But Fun! Rules: Use the 1st letter of your name to answer each of the following...they MUST be real places, names,things...NOTHING made up! If you can't think of anything, skip it. Try to use different answers if the person before you had the same 1st initial. You CAN'T use your name for the boy/girl name question and you can't use a search engine... Now Go!

1. Your Name: Erin
2. Famous singer/band: Elvis
3. 4 letter word: Eggs
4. Street name: Egan (it's the "main" street in our town)
5. Color: Ebony
6. Gifts/presents: Eagle figurine
7. Vehicle: Entourage
8. Things in a Souvenir Shop: Eraser
9. Boy Name: Evan
10. Girl Name: Erica
11. Movie Title: 8 (ok so if it was spelled out it would be EIGHT) Mile (ha ha)
12. Drink: Eggnog
13. An Occupation: Economist
14. Flower: ??
15. Celebrity: Erin Gray
16. Magazine: Esquire
17. U.S. City: Eagle, Colorado
18. Pro Sports Team: Eagles (Philadelphia I think)
19. Fruit: ??
20. Reason for Being Late for Work: Engine trouble
21. Something You Throw Away: Envelopes
22. Things You Shout: ENOUGH!!
23. Cartoon Character: ??

This was kind of hard only being able to use the "E"! If anyone can think of the answers I left blank be my guest and help me out :)!

7 comments:

Lori said...

Great job Erin. You did have a hard letter (E).

Derek says Ed, Edd, and Eddy for the Cartoon character.
Are either Eggplant or Ecru a fruits or are they vegetables.

I can't think of a flower that starts with an E.

Jamie said...

I was also thinking Eggplant! Great minds think alike and I live on Egan! hehe

Good job Erin...this was a harder on to do!

Anonymous said...

Easter Lily for a flower!!!

Lori K

A mom said...

I love the game scattergories. No one ever wants to play though. I may have to try later.

Enjoy the gorgeous weekend!

Tracy said...

Where do you find the cool pictures all the time?? Love the letter E at the top! Great job!

Just Mom said...

Ebony. I liked that answer. Very creative.

Momma Roar said...

Thanks for stopping by Erin!

I thought of Emily Elizabeth from Clifford (do I get two points?) he he

Easter Lily also popped into my head, but I see someone else said that.

And, yep, Philly Eagles - even though Philly is less than 2 hours away from me, I don't cheer for them because the local fans are CRAZY - and I mean seriously crazy. But, that's Philly.

:) Leigh Ann