Saturday, January 27, 2007

Finally....Pictures!!

I've been saying in the last few posts that I would take some pictures and post them on here...so this last week when the weather was pretty decent, I took the camera out and snapped a few pictures. I like to take TONS of pictures of Jake and I also like to take pictures of old farm equipment in our grove and pictures of our yard (barn, tractor's, etc.) Since we have a little bit of snow and I do stress little, I snapped shots of Jake snorting around in it. That dog loves snow! He runs around the yard in it, head down, tongue out and eats snow as he runs! It's hilarius!!

Jeff has been really busy this last week and it's going to continue into next week also. He has had 2 transmission jobs to do (one is rebuilding a transmission) and he also was working on a snowmobile (not his). The G1000 (tractor) is in the shop and Jeff works on that when he has a spare minute or two. Work has also been very busy for Jeff. Today he had the morning off because they are having the dealerships big "Used Car Sale" inside the service area. I would say they picked the perfect weekend to do that inside (BURRRRR)!

I was busy at work last week too. There is always something to do there and I'm usually VERY busy! I really enjoy what I'm doing and am very happy to have gotten an opportunity to take on this job. I've been busy trying to re-organize the files in a manner that will benefit both me and my boss. He said I can pretty much do things the way I want to do them (with regards to my job) so I'm trying a few things to see how they work out. We have been getting a lot of new business too so that's aways a good thing. Job Security!!

Here are a few more pictures of random things around our yard. I love taking nature shots and really enjoy taking pictures of the snow. I usually find myself taking pictures of the same things over and over again but with snow on them, they look different then they do in the spring/summer/fall. So enjoy the pictures everyone!! Have a great weekend and God's Blessings to everyone!

No comments: