Today I'm going shopping with my best friend Val. We try to do this a few times a year and we always have TONS of fun when we shop together! I am meeting her at 10 at her parents house and then we'll go to Sioux Falls. I know we have a few different stores we like to hit first and then we'll have lunch and shop until we drop! I can't wait!
Val and I have been best friends for as long as I can remember. I think we figured it's been about 23 years or so. Isn't that nuts! We grew up together, went to school together, survived her leaving for college and so on and so on. Her and I have been through so much and it's so nice to have a best friend like her!
Jeff on the other hand went to Tami and Alan's today to go snowmobiling. Apparently they have snow down there at their house and the ditches by their house, so Alan called Jeff yesterday to see if he wanted to go snowmobiling. Jeff was pretty excited because there is NO SNOW around here for him to snowmobile on. Poor guy! He was out the other night riding around the yard in what little bit of snow we have (a dusting). We'll see what the grass looks like in the Spring!! I hope he has fun today...I know I'm going to!
We hope everyone has a great weekend. God's Blessings to everyone! I'll update on Monday on all the bargains I found and about Jeff's snowmobiling adventures!
1 comment:
Good morning - Can't wait to read your next entry Erin as I am going to Sioux Falls shopping on Thursday - let me know where to find the best bargains!! Dave is going to the farm show for the day, and I am going shopping!! Tell Jeff that he will need to come back to Alan and Tamies to snowmobile as we got MORE snow during the night!! It is good that someone gets excited over snow, Nathan is realizing that snow is miserable because he is spending lots of time scooping feed bunks!! Hope you have a blessed Lord's day. I better get breakfast ready for my family. Lori
Post a Comment