Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Busy, Busy, Busy

This week is already proving to be yet another busy one at the Blankespoor household! Not that we are complaining!

Jeff has had TONS to do in the last week and this week it looks like he'll be just as busy! He is so dedicated to what he does! He works all day long, comes home, eats supper and it's back out to the shop to work on something else. He does all this work so we can get the "extras" in life. Tonight for instance, he has to finish rebuilding a transmission. I think it needs to be done tomorrow so he'll be pretty busy. After that he said he has to rebuild a carburetor. Busy, Busy, Busy! He seems to enjoy it though...I know he probably wishes he could work on his tractor or snowmobiles. I think he does work on them in between the other stuff :)!

I'm not quite as busy as Jeff but I do like to keep the house in orderly condition so after he goes back out to the shop at night you can usually find me doing dishes. After those are done...I'll admit it...I relax! I'm still working on that puzzle I started back on New Years Day. Hey it's a big one...750 pieces! I don't sit there for hours and hours working on it though either. Hopefully it'll be done before March!! I'm also reading a wonderful book so I usually read about 30 to 45 minutes per night. I'd like to do more with my gift baskets but I guess I don't know how to go about advertising and things like that. If anyone has any ideas...let me know!

This weekend Jeff and I will be busy with family activities. Cade is getting baptized on Sunday morning. My parents are coming up this direction on Saturday and leaving Sunday afternoon...they are going to Hawaii on Monday (I think they picked a good time to go...get away from this cold!). So it'll be a quick trip up here for them but it'll be nice to get together with everyone on Sunday. After the baptism and lunch/snacks on Sunday we will head to Inwood to have supper with Lee, Judy and Brian. We'll be well traveled this weekend!

Well that's it for now from the Blankespoor household. We hope everyone stays WARM!!! God's Blessings to Everyone!

No comments: