I presume that was at the grand opening of SHOE CARNIVAL?? How did your shopping trip go? I was wondering if you were going to post pictures of the tatoo along with the pictures of your apron?? I am not a big sewer, but I did start doing some quilting. I just finished the top for our new bedspread. Now to get it to the neighbor lady to do the quilting. I have done some of the actual quilting myself, but this is so big that I decided to have it done professionally. Let us know how your apron turns out!!
I see that I forgot to put my name on my comments. I started cutting out my next quilt this afternoon. It is made to look like lego blocks!! Will let you know how it turns out!
6 comments:
Now that's .... unusual. I'm glad I wasn't the poor guy/gal who had to walk around in that.
I presume that was at the grand opening of SHOE CARNIVAL?? How did your shopping trip go? I was wondering if you were going to post pictures of the tatoo along with the pictures of your apron?? I am not a big sewer, but I did start doing some quilting. I just finished the top for our new bedspread. Now to get it to the neighbor lady to do the quilting. I have done some of the actual quilting myself, but this is so big that I decided to have it done professionally. Let us know how your apron turns out!!
oops...I hit publish too fast!
That poor person that had to wear that outfit! Nice....I bet a lot of people had some good laughs that day!
I see that I forgot to put my name on my comments. I started cutting out my next quilt this afternoon. It is made to look like lego blocks!! Will let you know how it turns out!
Lori Kooiker
I drove by the shoe carnival, but I missed to big red shoe. What a bummer.
Post a Comment