Yea it's the weekend! Jeff and I don't really have too much planned for today and tomorrow. Jeff is working today until noon and then plans to come home and work on some stuff out in the shop. He said he wasn't quite sure what he'll be working on yet but he knows there are "projects" to be done! I should start my spring cleaning or something but I think I'll wait until I can bend over without spasms to start that :)! I think this afternoon I'm going to FINALLY start on our wedding scrapbook. The supplies I bought last weekend are still sitting in the bag from the store in the living room waiting to be used. So I better do that today!! I finally got some answers yesterday at the chiropractor. He was able to take the x-rays yesterday and found that one of my vertebrae doesn't have that padding stuff in it like it's suppose to (not sure on the technical term for it). And apparently that same vertebrae has a little hook like thing on it (again not technical I know). At first Dr. Caron thought maybe I had "fractured" my vertebrae on one side. For the life of me I couldn't think of how I could have done that because the only major accident (knock on wood) that I have ever had was my car accident in 2002 when I t-boned a guy (it was his fault too by the way...just wanted to clarify). After that accident they x-rayed my neck and stuff and everything was fine. So I was kinda freaking out when he said that. But it turns out after he took 2 more x-rays that he found out the problem I had first described about the padding. He said that this is something that'll flare up from time to time (great). At least now he knows what he can do to make me feel better. I'm feeling pretty good today and walking a little straighter. I also got this very fashionable brace (Jealous aren't you?!) It looks like a girdle but it makes me have this little "fat buldge" over the top of the brace...very cute (ok so not really). I only have to wear it if I'm walking a lot or sitting a lot...so you probably won't see me in it unless you are out at our house watching me walk the dog or if you come visit me at work :)!!
Jeff's feeling better too. He's not coughing near as much and he's not taking anymore cold medications so I know he's on the mend. He also stayed out last night until 1 a.m. in the shop working on few project vehicles. He said he knew he was feeling better when he stayed out that late. The last few nights he has either stayed in and rested or was in by 11 p.m. Hopefully next week I won't be describing all our health issues...I probably won't have anything to talk about next week now :)!!
Tonight we are grilling out...if the rain holds off. We are going to have t-bones and potatoes. I'm going to try to get a few pictures of our first cookout of the year...ok corny I know. Hey you never know when I might need a grilling picture for a scrapbook! We hope everyone has a GREAT weekend! God's Blessings to everyone!!!
1 comment:
Dont feel to bad about the fat buldge. I have one, and I don't even need to wear the brace! Lol. I certainly hope you start getting some releif and that it does not cause a lot of problems in the future!
Post a Comment