Thursday, March 15, 2007

I Caved....

Well I caved in and went to the Doctor today. I was feeling a little better but I still wanted to make sure it wasn't anything serious that needed to be treated. I kept thinking to myself "All the Dr. is going to tell you is that it's viral...they always do." But I still went to my appointment at 2. I got in almost right away which was good because the waiting room was full! I saw Dr. Jennings and she actually put me on some antibiotics (Zithromax). She didn't specifically say what exactly I had but since I had a cold about 2 weeks ago and had only been over it for about a week she thought I never really got over the first cold. So that's why she gave me antibiotics...so hopefully now I can get over this NASTY COLD!! Jeff said he's feel pretty good. He's not one to go to the doctor so he'll get better on his own. As long as he keep saying he's feeling better and is actually getting better that's all the matters.

So that's what's going on in our world. Better to be safe then sorry I guess! God's Blessings to everyone! More to come!

2 comments:

Just Mom said...

Zithromax is awesome (at least for me). I hope you're feel better real soon.

A mom said...

Hopefully that means you will be feeling better really soon! A lot of people have been sick with that nasty cold. Knock on wood, so far I have been lucky!

Have a great weekend!