Jeff by a drift in our driveway
Our shed and a drift
Jeff cleaning out Jakes kennel
The ducks hangin' out
Jake in his freshly snowblown kennel
The PILES of snow from our driveway!
A view from our livingroom window
Another view from our livingroom
Jeff helping out some guy that got stuck on our road...word to the wise...STAY AT HOME TODAY!!! :)
It has been snowing and blowing now for the past 2 days. Jeff and I couldn't even make it to work this morning due to our road being drifted. They NEVER plow out here so we might be stuck out here for awhile! Jeff moved snow for 3 plus hours this morning while I snapped pictures :)! Sounds like the blizzard is going to let up sometime on Saturday. Hope everyone is staying warm. God's Blessings to Everyone!
1 comment:
So I stopped by today to check out your blog, and discovered, yes, your hubby really does wear a helmet too! That is so funny. I was teasing Al about it again last night. He asked me if I posted it on my blog, and I said yes. He was not to happy. I let him know not to worry because he is not the only one. I am going to have to show him! Thanks for the laugh!
Post a Comment