Well the Chiropractor appointment was a good idea! Of course being the not so patient person I am, I was expecting a "quick fix" and walk out of that office like nothing was ever wrong with me. Unfortunately that's not quite how it went but I felt somewhat better when I left there. Dr. Caron did some sort of "move" on me that helped my leg not have shooting pains in it. He said he wants to do x-rays...those will be done next week. He said its the same problem that the physical therapist said it was (Sciatica) but he also thinks maybe there is some issues with my hip joints (I might have been blessed with the "Bobzien Hips" as we call them). Now today he said that my muscles seemed less tense and he did ultrasound therapy on me. That felt awesome. He did the same "move" he did yesterday on me and I could actually stand straight up without pain...YIPPEE!! But by the time I got home I could feel it again. He said that'll just take some time. So the chiropractor is helping...I know I have to be patient because the last time I did this it took a couple of weeks to feel almost normal again. I don't know why I was so resistant to going to a Chiropractor...in fact I wish I would have considered this a long time ago :)!Jeff said he's feeling better today. He's outside in the shop working on something tonight. I think he might be working on his tractor again. I heard him driving around on something out in the driveway so who knows what he's doing :)! He always finds something to keep himself occupied.
Ok so I'm done rambling now I guess. I've been posting daily this week...I might try to keep doing that unless we get boring again :)! God's Blessings to everyone!
3 comments:
I love the Chiropracter! He is my friend! Glad you are starting to feel better.
You cracked me up, you fun hater! It sounds like Jake may be just another typical man...lol. I love your new pictures! It sounds like it is going to be a beautiful weekend. Enjoy!!
Happy to hear that you both are feeling better. Enjoy the nice week end
Mary
I enjoy the chiropractor as well. Hope he continues to make you feel better!
By the way...LOVE your dog!!
Post a Comment