Thursday, April 05, 2007

Answers to Your Questions...

Here are the answers to the questions asked by a few of you. Thanks for taking part in my question asking post. If anyone else wants to ask us anymore questions please feel free to do so..we would be happy to answer them for you.

Here are the questions asked and answered:

Lori B said...

How did you and your hubby meet?
**Jeff and I met while working at Prostrollo's. I was working up in the office and he was (and still is) an auto technician. One of my co-workers in the office (Peg) kept telling me how great Jeff was and how he was single. I also worked down in the office in the shop area so I kind of got to know Jeff there too..but he was kinda shy. So one day I told Trudy (another co-worker) that I thought Jeff was cute and wanted him to take me to the races out at Lake County Speedway that coming weekend. So she told another co-worker (Kip) and Kip went to tell Jeff to come talk to me. Jeff came up to the main office that day and we talked about the races. I told him I think he should take me to the races (bold I know) and he agreed so we exchanged phone numbers. We met up on September 7, 2003 at the races and the rest is history :)!!

How long have you been married?
**We have been married for almost 1 1/2 years. We got married on November 4, 2005.

What are your hobbies?
**I love to scrapbook, take pictures, shop, garden, bake/cook, fish, go to tractor pulls, travel, walk our dog Jake, make rubber stamp greeting cards, and I'm going to attempt sewing here in the next few weeks (we'll see how that goes)!

Jamie said...

What is your favorite and least favorite thing about yourself and Jeff?

**My favorite thing about myself is:
**I'm kind and caring, a good listener and tenderhearted

**My least favorite thing about myself is:
**I worry about EVERYTHING...I worry about things I have no control over

**My favorite thing about Jeff is:
**He is the sweetest, most caring man I have ever met, he treats me really good and provides for us

**My least favorite thing about Jeff is:
**He works A LOT (but I'm not really complaining about that because it does get us a lot of things that we otherwise couldn't afford)

Miah said...

If you won the lottery, what would you do?
**If I won the lottery the first thing I would do is pay off our our debt (I know not very original but hey it works), then I would buy us a cabin in Estes Park, CO just like the one we stayed in in October 2006 (maybe even buy that one), I would take lots of trips with Jeff and buy us all the things we only dream about owning now.

How many siblings do you have?
**I have one brother, Adam (who is married and has the sweetest baby (our first nephew) Cade Ryan (who will be 4 months on the 14th). I also have 2 wonderful sister-in-laws (Morgan and Tami) and 2 wonderful brother-in-laws (Brian and Alan) and a niece or nephew that is due in June (we are so excited to meet her/him) :)

Who is your best friend?
**My bestest buddy in the whole wide world is Val Wolford. We have been BFF for over 23 years (we grew up just down the block from one another). We have managed to remain friends through it all...she lives about 100 miles from us and her and I have a girls shopping day every few months (it's about time for another one of those isn't it Val :)!!!)

If you could have one wish, what would it be?
**I would wish good health for our families

Tell us about a favorite child hood memory.
**There are so many...I remember when I was pretty little (about 5) how excited Adam and I would get for Christmas morning to come. We would hardly sleep at all Christmas Eve night because we were so EXCITED to see what Santa would leave us. After sleeping for a few hours, we would get up at (I kid you not) 5 or 5:30 a.m. to wake up Mom and Dad so we could go see what Santa left us. I just remember feeling the excitement and I remember Mom would make her caramel rolls for us to eat that morning. Dad would sit there putting everything together or putting batteries in everything that required them. It was a wonderful time...every year was like that until the whole Santa thing became over-rated.

When is your birthday?
**December 22nd (this year I'll be the big 3-0!! YIKES)

Tracy said...
Geesh Miah! (giggle)

What do you do for a living?
**I'm a legal secretary at a Law Office in Madison (part time) and part time homemaker

Did you go to college??
**I went to a few different colleges (while I was trying to figure out what I wanted to do with my life :)!) I went to USF in Sioux Falls for a 1 1/2 and was majoring in Sociology. I then transferred to Killian Community College where I was majoring in Sociology/Criminal Justice. I then transferred to SDSU for a few semesters majoring in the same thing. After SDSU I took a break because I wasn't quite sure Sociology/Criminal Justice was for me. After a year break or so I went back to USDSU in Sioux Falls to major in Computer Graphics. I then transferred to DSU (you know because they are the "computer school") to finish up and ended up graduating from there in 2005 with a degree in Computer Graphics and minors in Web Development and Art. PHEWW..that made me tried just thinking about all the places I went to!

Well everyone...hope you enjoyed that. Thanks for asking me these questions. Feel free to ask more anytime you want :)!

God's Blessings to everyone!! Have a WONDERFUL day!

6 comments:

Tracy said...

Great questions and answers!!

Thanks for sharing!

Lori said...

It was fun to learn more about you.

Nice to meet you too. Please feel free to drop by my blog and comment anytime you like. I will be back to visit yours too.

I like to rubber stamp cards too.
Maybe we should get together sometime and stamp.

Jamie said...

Awesome! I love learning new things about people! Kind of weird how you can become friends with people with out even meeting them!!

You and "my" Jason have the same birthday!! Cool...except he is 32!

A mom said...

I really enjoyed that! I may have to participate soon. Thanks so much for sharing.

Tracy said...

WOWZA! You did go to alot of colleges!! Glad you found what you wanted to be when you grew up!! :)

Lori said...

Erin come back over to my site and check out my Marriage Meme and also pictures of our new niece that we get to see this weekend.

I will talk to you next week about getting together to stamp cards. That should be fun!

Happy Easter!!