As you can tell, I decided to take the plunge and change the look of our blog. I did this on Saturday. It took me most of the morning to do it but it finally all came together. Of course the only thing I had to do was cut and paste my html code for my pictures, site meter and all that stuff on the side of our blog. At the time while I was doing this cutting and pasting I was wishing I would have paid more attention in my html classes that I took in college :)! But like I said after much "trial and error" I finally got it...and all in all I'm happy with it.
On Saturday afternoon I went to Adam and Morgan's to spend time with them, Mom and Cade. I called Adam to let him know I was coming and he informed me that Cade was sick. Poor little guy! They are treating him for pneumonia. He was pretty stuffy and just wasn't his happy self but he did manage to squeeze out a few smiles for Grandma and Auntie Erin. He took a few good naps and then we got to watch him eat his cereal. He just started eating cereal this past week so that was kinda funny to watch. Cade is starting to hold onto his bottle and he's really starting to chew on his fingers. Those darn teeth are bound to start popping out sooner or later. My mom got in a lot of squeeze time with Cade. He was kind of a cuddle bug since he wasn't feeling real good. He wasn't running a fever which was good..just stuffy and coughing some (but the cough was loose). I hung out there all afternoon and left at 6:30ish. It was nice to spend time with everyone.
Jeff left for Inwood on Saturday morning at about 8:00 or 8:30. He didn't get home until around 8:30 that night. They got quite a bit done and rumor has it that the "new" tractor might be done in the next 2 weeks already! They got the back end all put together...now for the front end and all that stuff. I'm sure I'm making it sound much easier then it really is :). Jeff, Lee and Brian make it look easy though...they are all so good at what they do!
Last night when we got back from Lee and Judy's, Jeff and I grilled out steaks (Thanks Tami and Alan for the wonderful idea...you made us hungry when you were talking about the steaks you had grilled the night before :)!!!) Boy were they good...and the weather was PERFECT!! Nothing tastes better then grilled steak! Jeff has a bunch of leftovers to eat this afternoon for lunch...which I'm sure he doesn't mind :)!
So all is all the weekend was good. Now today it's back to the grind...which is fine. The sun is out and it's beautiful outside. I haven't heard anything about snow for this week...and hopefully it'll stay that way. I am hoping spring has finally sprung! God's Blessings to everyone...more to come later!
5 comments:
Ilike your new look. I may have to try to change my blog sometime soon.
Sorry to hear your little nephew has pneumonia. That is no fun when they are little. Poor little guy.
We also grilled steaks on Saturday night. Don't you just love this warmer weather.
Love the new look..looks nice!!
The weather was so AWESOME this weekend. Looks like the weather may stay nice for a change!!
I LOVE grilling out. Nothing tastes better than grilled food!
Have a nice Monday. :)
Love the look. :-)
This is my first time to visit your blog and I have enjoyed my visit. I like the recipes also. I will come back again. connie from Texas
Love the new look. It so springy and cheery.
I hope your nephew gets better quick!
Why do you always have to make me hungry?! Now I am going to have to grill some steaks too.
Post a Comment