Leigh Ann did this interview the other day and asked if anyone wanted to take part. I thought I would participate so everyone can learn more about me. Here are the questions from Leigh Ann and all my lovely answers. The rule is you are suppose to answer 5 out of the 6...so I can skip the hard one if need be..he he!!
Here are the questions. Enjoy!!
1.) How would a good friend describe you?
* Wonderful listener, caring, kind and compassionate, never quick to judge
2.) If you could go back in time, say 10 years, what is something you would tell the "you" of 1997?
* I would tell myself about the great guy I am going to marry in 2005 and to be patient because he is out there :). I was one of those that thought I would never find a wonderful man (see patience does pay off) :)
3.) How do you determine or evaluate success?
* I determine success by happiness. If you are happy in all you do I think you have succeeded. If you are unhappy there is no way you can be successful in what you do.
4.)What were your most/least favorite subjects in school? Why?
* My favorite subjects in school were:
* History: I really enjoyed learning about how the United States was settled and how the states became states, etc.
* US Cultures: Again it has to do with learning about other cultures and I really enjoyed that. I love to see how other cultures live.
* Home Economics: My love for cooking began in this class. However I wasn't very good at it...I made a pie crust and it was so SUPER SALTY. I used the tablespoon instead of teaspoon. But my family still ate it (BLESS THEIR HEARTS)
* My least favorite subjects in school were:
* German: I just didn't get it. I would fake loosing my voice so I wouldn't have to speak it in front of the class (I know..shame on me). I passed it but I'm not sure how!
* English: I loved the reading part of it but hated the pronoun, adjective, noun stuff. And I'm not a good speller at all (I'm so happy there is spell check)!
* Algebra: I was fine when it was easy but as the year went on..I really struggled. I'm not good with numbers and thought all the time while sitting in class "Am I truly ever going to use this again?"
5.) What are your hobbies? What do you do in your spare time?
* Hobbies:
* I love scrap booking, gardening, rubber stamping, tractor pulling, fishing, reading, and walking Jake.
* What I do in my spare time:
* Spend time with Jeff, visit with family, bake, cook, sit outside on the porch
6.)Describe the most rewarding experience of your life thus far.
* Marrying my sweetie Jeff. He is the best thing that has ever happened to me and I thank God every single day for bringing him into my life. ( I LOVE YOU SWEETIE PEA)!
If you are interested in being interviewed, let me know in the comments. I'll then ask you 6 questions. Don't forget you have to answer 5 of the 6 questions (or you can answer all of them)! You can then post your answers on your blog and invite others to join in the fun!
6 comments:
Great job Erin!! I loved your answers and reading more about you. Thanks so much for playing along!!
Those were great answers! Thanks for sharing! :)
I like your answer to #3. Great job.
Great answer's!! I enjoy posts like these they really help you learn more about a person. I would be interested in an interview!!
Great answers! I liked your answer to success. I didn't answer that one. I guess I should've thought a little harder.
I like most of your same hobbies too.
I didn't like math either.
Fun to learn more about you.
You hit the nail on the head with your answer for success. I always say, if I can look back at the end of the day and feel proud and happy about myself, then I know I have succeeded. And the spell checker, is also my best friend!! They need one for the comments too!
Have a great weekend!
Post a Comment