
DAUGHTRY IS COMING TO THE SIOUX EMPIRE FAIR ON AUGUST 9th!!
I just saw this on the Argus Leader website. I never watched American Idol but I heard Daughtry's song "It's Not Over" and instantly knew Jeff and I had to have this CD. It's a great CD and now he's coming to Sioux Falls!!! YIPPEE!! I think Jeff and I might have to go!
Just wanted to share (I know I'm easily amused..what can I say)!
6 comments:
I haven't heard him. But I'm sure it would be fun to go! I hope you get to go.
I AM SO EXCITED!! JUST CALL ME A SCHOOL GIRL...I LOVE DAUGHTRY!!!! I AM SO GOING TO THIS!!!! THANKS FOR SHARING!!!
Hes hot!!! I mean his music is HOT!!!
Have a good day!!!!!!
I don't know who that is, but I am sure it will be a good time anyway.
Are we going to have to restrain both you and Jamie? ;-) Have fun if you go.
My daughter would be so jealous!
Post a Comment