Tuesday, May 08, 2007

This Cracks Me Up!


**I got this picture in an email yesterday and for some reason it just makes me giggle! I'm sure some creative person got busy with the Photoshop but I still think it's funny and wanted to share it with everyone!
**Not too much going on at our house. Jeff mowed last night and had terrible luck with the mower. I think it broke 10 times while he was trying to mow. I think he finally got the back lot mowed in the dark but it got done. Then he had to prime the side shields for his tractor so he can paint them tonight in Inwood. He managed to get that done and I think he was in bed by 12:30 a.m. I was long asleep by the time he came in but I managed to talk to him and fall asleep while he was telling me the answer to my questions (SORRY HONEY). I'm just not good at talking and sleeping at the same time :)!!
**Tonight we are going to Inwood. I have a bridal shower to go to for Jeff's cousin Abbi. Jeff is going to finish the puller tractor. I hope to take some pictures tonight so I can post them in the next few days. I hope to be able to plant the rest of the garden either tomorrow or Thursday before the next round of rain comes this weekend (why does it always rain on the weekends?). I have quite a few things left to plant...the tomatoes and green peppers will stay in containers in the house for a few more weeks so they can get bigger. A few of the things I planted a week and a half ago have come up. The radishes were the first (they always are) and now the garlic and spinach is growing too. I hope to see the onions, beets and carrots come up here in the next few days too..some sun would help A LOT I think!
**I guess that's all for today. We hope everyone has a great Tuesday and God's Blessings to you all! More to come!!

6 comments:

Shanley said...

Oh that picture is funny!!!!

Jamie said...

Very funny picture...I giggled too!

Have fun tonight! How long does it take to get to Inwood?

Lori said...

I agree the picture is funny!

Sounds like you have a bunch of your garden planted. I hope we can get most of the rest of ours in within a week or two.

I will be looking forward to seeing pictures from the shower.

First Time Mommy said...

It takes about an hour and fifteen minutes to get to Inwood so it's probably going to be a late night! Oh well that'll get me ready for tractor pulling! :)

A mom said...

The reason why it rains on the weekends is because those are my days off. If I had days off in the middle of the week, it would rain then. Sorry, but I am not changing my schedule!

Funny pic!

Anonymous said...

That picture is so funny, I can't wait to send it to my daughter, hehe.

My husband would love to have your produce. He's always wanted a garden. We had a itty bitty one when we were first married. We live in the city and no room for one here. He was a country boy growing up and still misses the country life.