Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Chiropractor Appointment...

Well I did it...I went to the Chiropractor today. I needed some relief and the exercises the physical therapist gave me to do last time this happened were only making my pain worse. I had never been to the chiropractor until today. I have another appointment and plan to keep going until I'm all fixed up :)! So far I'm still in a lot of pain but the Chiropractor assures me that it's going to take a few appointments because my muscles are so inflamed. I'll keep everyone posted on my back/hip issues.

As for Jeff going to the doctor for his cold...it's probably not going to happen. I'll keep trying to get him to go but I have a feeling he'll just suffer through it until it's gone. Thanks for the well wishes everyone...we'll be healthy at our house again one of these weeks!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I told Dave about Jeff riding around the yard at 10 last night with his puller tractor - he got a good chuckle out of that. As for not being able to get 2 tractors to the pulls - he said there is an easy solution to that!! BUY A BIGGER TRAILER!!! Oh, so simple!?! Hope you are both feeling better soon.

Lori

A mom said...

Men can be so stubborn, can't they?! Al was changing the shock on his 3 wheeler yesterday and got his arm smashed. It is very swollen and he says his fingers are numb. He said he will wait until friday to see if it gets better. Right....

Thank god for the bone crusher. I hope he/she is fixing you right up.

Tracy said...

I go to the chiropractor at least once a month. I sleep on my stomach which is horrible for your back and also lift kids all day. He makes me feel all better!!

Hope you feel better soon!

Just Mom said...

I hope you are feeling better today. I've never been to a chiroptactor before. I'm way too chicken.