Adam and Morgan showed this to me and Jeff one time when we were at their house. It's so CUTE...we had to share! God's Blessings to everyone! Have a great weekend everyone!
I'm laughing so hard, and I don't even know why. Very cute.
So, when are you and the hubby going to have one of these???
Yeah, when are you having kids? You guys sure aren't getting any younger.Friend from High Schol
Patience people patience :)!!
That is very cute!
That was very cute! Something about a laughing baby makes me smile!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
I'm laughing so hard, and I don't even know why. Very cute.
So, when are you and the hubby going to have one of these???
Yeah, when are you having kids? You guys sure aren't getting any younger.
Friend from High Schol
Patience people patience :)!!
That is very cute!
That was very cute! Something about a laughing baby makes me smile!
Post a Comment