Monday, March 26, 2007

Pictures of Our "New" Ducks

I'm shocked that they let me take pictures of them. As you can see the "cool" ducks are in the background. The "new" ones thought about joining them but guess what...the "cool" ones ran off the instant the "new" ones got close. SNOBS, I tell you :)!!
The "new" ducks trying to decide
if they should attempt to
join the "cool" ducks.
The "cool" ducks getting up
because the "new" ducks
got TOO CLOSE!

The "new"ducks thinking
about what SNOBS
the "cool" ducks are! :)


Jake yawning..too much excitement :)

So those are our "new" ducks! Thought since I got some pictures I'd share them! Hope you enjoyed them...more to come!

3 comments:

Just Mom said...

My son would love to see ducks waddling in our yard. So far our only visitors are the dogs and cats in our neighborhood.

A mom said...

That is so crazy! Snobby ducks, who would have thought! Love the pictures!

the boedecker family said...

I think it would be so fun to have duck's!! If we get the house I am looking into that would be possible...I think the kid's would love it....Rosco too I'm sure!