Saturday, March 10, 2007

Snap Shot Saturday


This picture is of a rake that we have sitting in our grove. I have literally taken dozens of pictures of this thing. I don't know why I'm drawn to it...maybe it's because it's an old antique, maybe it's because it's rustic looking...who knows. All I know is that it's a favorite subject of mine to take pictures of. It looks even more antique in black and white print!

Our prayers are with Autumn and her family as she is in the hospital battling a nasty virus and dehydration. We hope you get well and back home very very soon!! We hope everyone has a great weekend...God's Blessings to everyone!

1 comment:

A mom said...

I love things like that. I often find myslef driving around the country side taking pictures of old things. Houses, cars, junk, etc. I often think about who may have lived there, used that etc. I need a time machine!!!