Monday, April 30, 2007

Pictures

Here's Jeff bringing the tractor and disk to plow the garden.
Jeff disking our garden.

Almost finished plowing it up.

Here's Jeff's "new" puller tractor. He's going to go weigh it at the Elevator.

There he goes!

Now all it needs is a few finishing touches.

So there are a few pictures from our weekend. More to come!! God's Blessings to everyone!

6 comments:

Jamie said...

Very cool...I bet it didn't take long to get your garden ready with that tractor.

A mom said...

Now thats how you till up a garden!

Lori said...

Cool. I like all the pictures of his tractor.

I'm looking forward to this afternoon. We'll see you soon!

Just Mom said...

Wow! That's some garden.

Anonymous said...

Huh, it's all forgeign to me. So that's a tractor. Impressive I guess. Guess I have lots to learn about this farmin' stuff :)

Jamey said...

Those pictures really make me miss SD and the farm life. But I loved looking at them! I am fortunate enough to get to bring the kids home for a month this summer so we can spend some quailty time in rural SD. I can't wait!!